The City Planter Tulip Bulb Competition: Terms and Conditions
by Rhiannon James
1. The City Planter Tulip Bulb Competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
4. All entries should be made by email and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating in the subject header “Tulip Bulb Competition”.
5. The Competition is not open to employees or agents of Plantopolis Limited (“PL”), their family members or participating sponsors or their agents.
6. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
7. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry will not be taken as proof of receipt.
8. The Competition closes at 11.00pm on 30th September 2011 in the UK. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
9. The winners will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
10. The winning answer and the names and counties of prizewinners will be made available to those who email the competition address after the closing date with the subject line “Tulip Competition – Answers and Winners”. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winners will receive a parcel of mixed tulip bulbs. There will be up to 15 bulbs in each parcel but this will vary according to the size of bulbs selected. The prize includes delivery. PL accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. Prizes are as stated and will be subject to availability. No cash alternative is available. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
13. The winners will be informed by email within 5 working days of the closing date.
14. PL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
15. PL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
16. The Competition will be governed by English law.
17. Promoter: Plantopolis Limited, Bouton Place, London, N1 1TR.