The City Planter Boskke Sky Planter Competition: Terms and Conditions
1. The City Planter Boskke Sky Planter Competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. The Competition is not open to employees or agents of Plantopolis Limited (“PL”), their family members or participating sponsors or their agents.
4. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry will not be taken as proof of receipt.
6. The winners will be chosen from a random draw of valid entries. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winners will receive a pair of Boskke Sky Planters. The prize includes delivery. PL accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
8. Prizes are as stated and will be subject to availability. No cash alternative is available. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
9. PL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
10. PL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
11. The Competition will be governed by English law.
12. Promoter: Plantopolis Limited, Bouton Place, London, N1 1TR.